PROBLEM: Are you suffering from acute or chronic acidity, bloating, gas, abdominal cramps, increased stool frequency, nausea, constipation or any other gastrointestinal ailments?
We live in a society where eating outside food ,late night parties are all a part of our daily routine, so we are prone to have acidic heavy food but we need to develop a habit of eating alkaline food.
A simple solution to these problems is to implement a Gut friendly fibre rich and a non acidic probiotic based Diet on a long term basis.
Eat homemade food to maintain a balance of acidic and alkaline food.
Nowadays there are many options available if you want to eat healthy food in a restaurant too. So why wait, just refer to the foods which suits your GUT and relish that.
MY SIMPLE SOLUTION:
AVOID CONSUMPTION OF THESE ACIDIC FOODS LIKE
1. Bakery products like bread, pav, khari, biscuits etc
2. Milk and milk products like paneer,cheese,milk shakes, mithais, coffee,falooda etc
3. Fermented food like dosas, dhokhlas,Idlis etc (include instant suji based dosa,idli or uttapam instead of fermented ones).
4. Spicy and oily foods.
5. Wheat based foods.
6. Tomato based foods like gravies,tomato soup and purées.
7. Non Veg food.
INCLUDE ALKALINE FIBRE RICH FOOD IN YOUR DIET!
Foods such as:
1. Fruits (preferred empty stomach).
2. Raw and cooked veggies.
3. Lentils,Pulses and Sprouts.
4. Nuts(avoid cashews)prefer soaked nuts and dry fruits like raisins,dates ,berries etc.
5. Multi-grains like Millets (Jowari, Bajri), Ragi, Barley ,Soya Flour etc
6. Probiotics like Homemade Curd etc.
To conclude there should be a balance of both acidic and alkaline foods to maintain the PH balance of the body. Adopt a good lifestyle including exercise, good sleep and distress activities like meditation and yoga. Furthermore, eat meals with smaller quantity and avoid keeping longer gaps in between your meals.
Follow My New Insta Page For Exciting Healthy Tips & New Recipes