Updated: Apr 16
Ingredients for the base :
Soya flour 60 Gm
Jowar flour 40 Gm
Rice flour 20 Gm
Curd-1 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Baking powder -1/2 Tsp
Chilli flakes-1/2 tsp
Other ingredients Pizza Tomato puree Sauté exotic veggies Silken tofu
1. Mix all the ingredients of the base and make a soft dough from it.
2. Refrigerate for 30 min, wrapped in Muslin cloth.
3. Roll this into an 8 inch pizza base.
4. Now use a fork to make small holes on the base and roast it lightly on a non-stick pan. 5. Roast it crispy first during making it and then put some purée, veggies and grated tofu with some herbs and olives on it. 6. Let it roast for 10 min on slow flame then relish it.
Hope you enjoy this healthy recipe! Please like, comment and share this post if you liked it and tried it!
For professional custom meal plan and alkaline diet recommendations:
Send an email at: email@example.com or Call on: +91 9833175562
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! Hope you liked the recipe for today!
- Arohi Shah (Dietician and Nutrition Coach)