Relish homemade multigrain Bagels 🥯 for your morning breakfast or evening high tea During this lockdown please avoid outside food !!
Ingredients: 1. Soya, Ragi and jowari flour all in equal portion 2. Hung curd 3. Baking powder 4. Cinnamon powder 5. Pinch of sugar 6. Salt 7. Tea spoon of oil
1. Knead these ingredients and make a soft dough.
2. Refrigerate the dough for 20 min. 3. Equally divide this dough in to smaller balls ..now roll these in to a ring shape bagel with your hands. 4. Grease these with milk n butter mixture with a brush.
5. Top it with your favourite toppings like sesame seeds, cheese, etc.
6. Bake it at 220 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Enjoy with a cup of coffee/Tea /Smoothie
For professional custom meal plan and alkaline diet recommendations:
Send an email at: email@example.com or Call on: +91 9833175562
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! Hope you liked the recipe for today!
- Arohi Shah (Dietician and Nutrition Coach)